New Photos for a New Year of LOG
They say a picture is worth a thousand words – right?
So I’ve got some pictures for you – but a few words to go along with them …
What can you tell from this first picture?
– Abby is a wonderful, budding artist
– Terry’s hair looks shorter than it has been since he was in high school
– Terry has mastered the trick of holding his guitar with one hand
If you look closely, you will notice the words “Ha Ha Ha”. I hope Abby did not mean that I was laughing AT anyone. I hope she meant that I was happy.
And I am …
– happy to have our LOG teams back up and running
– happy each time a receive a new participant registration
– happy that so many of you have served at the fundraisers
– happy that we have such great adult advisors
– happy to be going to LOG #7 in New Jersey next week
I hope you are happy! And thankful!
I sure am!
One more reason to be happy & thankful:
– for Emily and Bobbie and Jason who took all the new photos on the photo page
- Posted in: Uncategorized