You know you’re in LOG when …
A few years back, LOG alum Meryl Makielski (#17p) started a Facebook post with these words:
So what is all the rage that we’ve come to know as “LOG”? Well, most of us know that it stands for “Love Of God”, but who knows the meaning beyond the meaning?
• We love Jesus.
• We love each other.
• And we love everything that comes along with the above mentioned.
So she began a list that ended up being well over 75 entries and comments. Some of my favorites were:
- You love to hug… or have had to run away from those who love it a bit too much.
- You’ve hugged a stranger.
- They’re not so strange anymore.
- You’ve been tempted to yell “May the Lord be with you” when you want everyone’s attention. You probably already have.
- You are (or were) super sad when you come to the end of your last LOG as a senior, because you’re sure that there is nothing quite like it anywhere else. (And you’re right.)
So let’s start a new one here on the MYMLOGBlog.
Add your comments below … keep scrolling, they’re down there!
Ps – You can still find the full list – although many entries won’t make sense to newer LOGgers) at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2329874889/
- Posted in: Uncategorized